We had the privilege to announce that the well-know Wordpress Slider Extension now also available for Joomla in a cooperation between Kreatura Media and Offlajn. All of the features and possibilities are also available in the Joomla version, furthermore many Joomla specific methods were implemented. But don't move on so quickly, read more for the whole story.
About the LayerSlider
LayerSlider has a wide user base on the Wordpress community. It is a premium multi-purpose slider for creating image galleries, content sliders, and mind-blowing slideshows with must-see effects. It uses cutting edge technologies to provide the smoothest experience that’s possible, and it comes with more than 200 preset 2D and 3D slide transitions. Nowadays it has more than 17.000 satisfied customers, and this amount increases in every minutes. The secret of it is the simplicity of creating slides with layers with spectacular animations within a few clicks, and of course the many useful key features below:
WYSIWYG Drag n' Drop slider builder
With this improved slider builder, the slider creation would be easier than ever. There are also tooltips available for every setting, to guide you at any time.
Another important feature of the LayerSlider is the Timeline view. With this view, you can check the timing of your layer animations easily in a table, to see the ordering.
And here you can also watch a tutorial video about a simple image slider creation with captions:
Import / Export
After you have successfully created your first fancy LayerSlider, you can also export it into a simple zip file as the purpose of backup or to import on another site by the import / export feature. All of the content and the used images within the settings included in the packaged file, and also there are full compatibility for sliders from the Wordpress version!
Import / Export
Built-in Transition builder
The Transition Builder offers you an easy-to-use visual editor to create your own transitions in your own liking. Transitions created with this editor will automatically appear in list of the available transition when you are editing sliders.
Free Sample Sliders
You could import more sample sliders into your slider list, what can help you to check how we made the settings and transitions in our demo slides.
Hundreds of Google Fonts
More thank 300 font families available. Everybody could find the most suitable one for the website. Of course we gathered the most high-end ones to help to easily fit to your needs.
Mobile friendly & touch sensitive
The LayerSlider is a fully responsive extension, so it will be perfectly fit to all screen sizes. It also supports touch navigation on the capable devices.
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions with jQuery fallback
- Fully responsive & multiple layouts support
- Unlimited layers with image, video, audio, text or custom HTML content
- SEO friendly
- Included free slide transition gallery
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- 13 skins included
- WYSIWYG editor with real-time previews
Build sliders with modern techniques like drag n’ drop
- Timeline view
Review your layer timings like in a movie editor
- Transition builder, Skin and CSS Editors
Customize the built-in skins and transitions easily
- Import / Export feature
Move sliders between sites easily
- Auto-start slideshow (can be disabled)
- Pause slideshow on hover feature
- Starting with specified slide
- Option for backwards-slideshow (Two way slideshow)
- Touch navigation on mobile browsers
- Keyboard navigation
- More than 200 2D & 3D transitions
- Option for create your own slide transitions
- Layers can slide (axis-free), fade, rotate (in 2D or 3D), scale and skew, or mixed of these
- Optional parallax effect on layers
- Easy to use with YouTube, Vimeo or HTML5 videos or audios
- Auto-play videos and audios (optional)
- YouTube and Vimeo thumbnail images