What's new in this release?
- No limitation for the number of the buttons
- The older version could only handle seven different buttons, now with this version you can easily add as many as you want.
- Unlimited color variation
You can choose different colors for each buttons with a colorpicker, so you are able to colorize the buttons to suit your tastes.
- Font chooser
- With this new feature you can create totally different buttons by changing the styles, font family, decorations, size, etc. of the text that appears on the buttons.
- Cached contents
- The buttons are loaded faster than before.
- New theme
- In this version you can select a new theme (carbonite) for the buttons. The carbonite theme has three different sizes that can be selected for the buttons. You can see a picture about the carbonite theme below.
As you can see in the following picture, there are some useful options that can be set to personalize the glassy menu module.
- Menu position
- Determines that the menu will appear on the left or the right side of the browser.
- Fix to the browser
- Determines that the glassy menu will follow your scrolling or not.
- Top position
- Determines the distance from the top of the browser window where the menu will be displayed.
- You can set opacity of the buttons that can be seen while they are in hidden position.
- Distance between buttons
- With this options you can set how far the buttons will appear from each other.
- Adding new buttons
- You can add more buttons by clicking on the green icon under the existing buttons.
- Deleting buttons
- You can delete existing buttons by clicking on the red icon that will delete the last button.