- Frequently asked questions
What types of payment do you accept?
We currently accept payments with Credit/Debit Card (Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover®, JCB®), check, money order, purchase order or PayPal.
Which payment model does fit exactly for my needs?
The biggest difference between the bundles is the length of download, support and update period. In the light of this, please check the pricing table above.
What are the steps of the purchase?
After choosing and paying the bundle you will get an email with a download link. Be sure that our email is not in your spam folder. If you have any pre-purchase question just write us.
How can I download the purchased products?
After the successful purchase you will receive an e-mail with the download links. You can also get them from your Download Area at the top of the page.
Is it possible to upgrade for a bigger package?
Yes, if you have an active license. For example: you bought a Professional package and you would like to upgrade it to Business, then you don't have to pay the whole prices for the bigger package just the difference. In this case please send us a Support ticket.
My subscription/support period has ended, how can I use the renewal bonus?
After your subscription has ended, a renewal link will appear in your Download Area. Just click on it, and you will get the discount.
Can I resell your products?
What TAX should I pay?
Our payment provider located in USA and will calculate the TAX based on your country. If you are EU company, you can use EU VAT number for 0% TAX.
LayerSlider is a premium multi-purpose slider for creating image galleries, content sliders, and mind-blowing slideshows with must-see effects. It uses cutting edge technologies to provide the smoothest experience that’s possible, and it comes with more than 200 preset 2D and 3D slide transitions. It has a beautiful and easy-to-use admin interface with supporting modern features like drag and drop WYSIWYG slider builder, real-time previews, timeline view, Google Fonts and transition builder for custom animations. It’s device friendly by supporting responsive mode, multiple layouts, touch gestures on mobile devices, and uses techniques like lazy load and conditional script loading for optimal performance. You can add any content into sliders, including images, text, custom HTML, YouTube and Vimeo videos or HTML5 self-hosted multimedia contents. It’s also SEO friendly by allowing you to build semantic markup with custom attributes that search engines can index easily. LayerSlider comes with 13 built-in skins, and it has tons of options to entirely customize the appearance and behavior of your sliders at the smallest detail.
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions with jQuery fallback
- Fully responsive & multiple layouts support
- Unlimited layers with image, video, audio, text or custom HTML content
- SEO friendly
- Included free slide transition gallery
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- 13 skins included
- WYSIWYG editor with real-time previews
Build sliders with modern techniques like drag n’ drop
- Timeline view
Review your layer timings like in a movie editor
- Transition builder, Skin and CSS Editors
Customize the built-in skins and transitions easily
- Import / Export feature
Move sliders between sites easily
- Auto-start slideshow (can be disabled)
- Pause slideshow on hover feature
- Starting with specified slide
- Option for backwards-slideshow (Two way slideshow)
- Touch navigation on mobile browsers
- Keyboard navigation
- More than 200 2D & 3D transitions
- Option for create your own slide transitions
- Layers can slide (axis-free), fade, rotate (in 2D or 3D), scale and skew, or mixed of these
- Optional parallax effect on layers
- Easy to use with YouTube, Vimeo or HTML5 videos or audios
- Auto-play videos and audios (optional)
- YouTube and Vimeo thumbnail images